Friday, August 4, 2017

GOING ZERO TO A HUNDRED BACK TO ZERO REAL QUICK

OK, so I could fill in what happened in between my last blog post to today but its a whole lot of shit cause you know life happens and shit happens and guess what? I just so happen to have raised a 1 year old going on 21.

So I hate to admit, but over the past year I googled a lot of shit. Some stuff I found informative, others straight garbage.  I am choosing to document my own connect the dot experiences.  Life just went into overdrive and shit just got real.

THANK GOD for a new day. Why does the thunderbolt throw you a mother fcuking curveball? Because mother fcuker, besides the obvious ideas of making you stronger, this LIFE is a mother F*ing TEST. KILL or be KILLED.

I WILL SURVIVE. 


LISTEN when GOD speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment